Want to hold a garage sale, and not sure where to start?
Whether you’re a first time garage sale holder or you’ve had sales in the past and they weren’t profitable, the book “The Garage Sale How-To Guide” by Cindy Sabulis has plenty of practical advice for making your next sale a success.
This guide offers tips on:
• Efficient ways of gathering items to sell
• Suggested prices for your garage sale merchandise
• How and where to promote and advertise your sale to bring in customers
• How to make effective signs that bring people to your sale
• Setting up your displays to look appealing
• Planning ahead to avoid the last minute chaos
• Piggybacking other events
• What to have on hand during a sale
• Security measures you should take during your sale
• Attention-getters to get people to stop at your sale
...And much more.
“The Garage Sale How-To Guide” is 124 pages of tips and information that can help your next garage sale be the best ever. The author shares her marketing and selling expertise as a business owner to help others run successful yard, garage, and tag sales.
Only $2.99 for e-book or $9.99 for print copy.
Purchase book on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/dp/1530067219
Purchase book on Barnes and Noble http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/1123503107